Sunday, March 22, 2020

Personal Fitness Week 2: 3/23/20 - 3/27/20


Monday - Work on chapter 1 review worksheet located in the Google Classroom. Make sure to study your PowerPoint and be ready for a test later this week. Your chapter 1 worksheet is due by Wednesday. All answers can be found in the PowerPoint. Go workout for at least 45 mins or do a complete workout. Last week you planned workouts for this week so go do some.

Tuesday - Do not forget to workout. Remember you should be getting at least 45 mins of exercise everyday or a complete workout. Develop workouts that you can do right there in your homes or go for a jog around your neighborhood making sure to stay at least 6 feet away from others.

Wednesday - Look up healthy meals. Look up a healthy, a healthy lunch, health snacks, and a healthy dinner. This will help you later when you have to plan a healthy diet for a week. This will also help you all start to think about healthy eating which is the main step in weight loss and being healthy. Go workout. Get at least 45 mins of physical activity.


Thursday - Take a look at the PowerPoint example of a portfolio posted in the Google Classroom. This is only an example to give you all an idea of what you are working toward. You may do your portfolio in any online format that you would like. You may use Word, PowerPoint, Prezi, Google slides, Google docs, Website, etc. Whatever you would like.

Friday - If a quiz is posted this week make sure it is done by today. Update your physical activity sheet and progress tracker sheet for next week. Remember on the progress tracker sheet you  need to update the right side and state what you accomplished, is still working on, or didn't start. List two specific goals for next week on the progress tracker. Go workout.



Google Classroom Codes

1st Block Class Code - ehzlmgm

2nd Block Class Code -  hn33mny

3rd Block Class Code - ac2qb3g

4th Block Class Code - 3nc7hya

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! My name is Molly and I love learning about fitness and healthy lifestyle. I have been working out from home ever since I had my daughter (who is now 3). I thought I would miss the gym and taking classes more than anything, but I have grown to love my at home workouts and am amazed by how much is out there. Over the years I have put together a library of fitness videos that I love. Most of them are thirty minutes as that is the most time I can give and it is enough with the workouts I tend to do. I have been sharing good videos/intructors I have found with my friends and family for years and would love to share them with others as well. So many people would love to incorporate exercise into their life, but they do not know where to start. As we are going through a pandemic many people are looking for ways to stay active at home. I love doing strength training, pilates, hiit, bodyweight, etc. and will share with you some of my favorite workouts I have found. It seems that almost everyday I find a new video or instructor that I like!
    upsideup

    ReplyDelete